Animal Control

Church Hill offers animal control services in the form of a part-time Animal Control Officer (ACO). Our ACO enforces all city ordinances pertaining to animals. If you have animal or pet issues, please call our dispatch service at (423) 357.7181. They will have the ACO call you or dispatch him to your location.

If you own a pet, remember it is illegal for it to be off your property unless it is under your direct control. Please assist us in continuing to make Church Hill a very desirable place to live by keeping YOUR pet on YOUR property. Thank you!
Quick Links
Community Photos  
Apply for a City Job  
Find a Phone Number  
Pay Traffic Ticket Online  
Email the City  

In The News
New Voting Machines in Hawlins County, Courtesy of

Hawkins County BOE Spells Out Savings By Closing Schools, Courtesy of
The City of Church Hill | 300 East Main Boulevard | Church Hill, TN 37642 | (423) 357-6161
Local Government Corporation | Email the Webmaster